Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vision

Dissatisfaction and discouragement are not caused by the absence of things but the absence of vision…. Anonymous


My vision is to have my own business. I love, love ,love, menu planning and cooking for my family.
I want to do this for others as well!
·         Do you hate this part of your life
·          Are you not finding the time to do this for yourself or your loved ones?
·         Too busy with your business
Well, I can help you!
Please email me @ lmoyer67@yahoo.com and we can get started.

·         Where ever you are in your life, I will help you.
·         I will start by getting to know you and your dietary needs.
·          Plan your meals and even help you shop.
·          I can even cook for you.
I have been doing this my whole adult life and love to help others, so, I am sharing my passion.
I will be posting on my blog weekly specials and tips and even some wonderful new
Divine Dishes

Whole Wheat Sourdough Starter
3 Cups warm water, filtered or spring  2 Cups whole-wheat organic flour

Place in a crock or glass container, mixed well. Allowing to stand, loosely covered , in a warm location for 2-5 days. When bubbly and slightly sour smelling, stir well cover and refriderate. Use in Sourdough recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment