Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Repose of the Soul


Fear is a hard thing, it creeps up on you silently. You cannot see it in yourself unless you stop and think about it. But most of the time we don’t do this. We keep going and going with the next thing on our list. We’ll I've decided to start meditating and I think I can face my fears through this process. They will slowly disappear because I will be in a better place mentally. How to meditate , that is the question. I think it is just being with thyself. Quietly breathing slowly and steadily and trying not to think. Just be quietly, listening to your mind flow and let it go. Hope I’m right here. I will also start to pray again. I have left the “Christian” path to find healing for myself and my pain. I know there is more to my spirituality that the Church. And I found no solace there, so I  am on a new path, albeit a slow one. It has been over 5 years since I left Church and haven't had the desire to seek anything new until now…May I find what I am looking for within this new way of eating, by clearing the toxins and over load in my body to a cleaner path for my mind and body and Soul. Repose  of the Soul...
  • Do you meditate? Please share your experience with me , post a comment please, I'd love to hear from you.
Green Juice is a wonderful elixir, full of freshness and life force, straight from the earth. I had a deliriously Delicious one last evening (with my 7yr. old daughter too)and woke up refreshed and energized!! 


Juice a bunch of kale, some celery, a few apples, a lemon with the peel, and 2 cucumbers....absolutely refreshing



I will be creating my vision board for the new year as well and will post it here when I'm done



1 comment:

  1. yeah, i meditate. but i do it by picking something to mediate on. i found that sitting in silence and trying to block everything out just left me in a 'fog'.
    so now i pick a bible verse or quote to focus my meditation on. it comes into who i am, and i seek to find how it can apply to me.
    one i use for fear is: "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love & a sound mind."
    im currently mediating on this: "Emmanuel=God with us".

    oh, the joy of the journey!!!

    ReplyDelete